Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A person that I admire


In my opinion the best in my field or a person that I admire is the actual president of united state, Barack Obama. He was a senator for the state of Illinois, the fifth Afro-American legislator in the senate and the first Afro-American president in the history of this country

He is a great defender of social politics, and with his famous slogan “yes, we can”, he is a promises for the change and he is already probed improving the relationships with the communist country Cuba and establish again the communication with Venezuela. Also with the promises of the close of the military base in Guantanamo this man present it self like a new beginning for Latin-American and unites state.

I like him because I think that is a very intelligent man, with very god ideas for his government and I believe that he can do a better job that his predecessor and really do more good that damage, only hope don’t be disappointed.


2 comments:

  1. Barak obama is an example to continuing for us for his effort, but we must qualify it according to his performance also so I believe that more analysis is absent on his government and person...

    well see you ely!
    remember your "friends" 1313 hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also with the promises of *closing* the military base in Guantanamo,* this man *presents himself as* a new beginning for Latin-American *countries* and *the Unites States*.

    ReplyDelete