Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my favorite technology


Mm I think my favourite piece of technology has to be my mp3 player, I have a few in the last 2 years, but they have broken or ‘m lost it. Now I have a new one, and I love it, because is small, has a very big memory where I can put all my song in it, it fit anywhere, and it has a tweezers with which one I can holder to my clothes, and of course is light blue, which is my favourite colour, so that make me love it more.

I used every single day, when I come to school, I come listening some music in it, also when I’m going home or y have to do a very long trip, it help me to relax, also when I’m studying, the music help me to concentrate because that way I can isolate of the world and focus in the text that I’m studying.


The life with out my mp3 player it would be seriously bored, because I don’t have anything to distract me while I’m travel to school or when I’m in my house just hanging out


5 comments:

  1. I have broken my MP3 player too...
    I still miss it...
    What kind of music do you like Ely???
    Should be good to know it, maybe you could lend it to me jajajaja...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elizabeth, my favorite piece of technology im my MP4. Do you think life without music is possible?? I don't. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Elizabeth, im sorry for your mp3...but now you have a new one and better i think, they are pretty nice and practical, i like thems

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOO!, Life without music isn't possible.
    I don't care if i lose my ipod, but only if I have something else to save my music

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ely, i am really like the MP3 player, is very useful. check my blog, its about the same!
    bye.

    ReplyDelete